1. Dog Daycare is great for dogs who have a lot of energy and need to burn it off.
2. Dog Daycare is very healthy! They are very social and are pack animals and dog daycare is a way to have them play in a supervised and safe area. It causes less stress.
3. Dog Daycare is great for mental stimulation. Instead of sitting in an empty house, they are able to play with others and with toys. It allows them to also get out of their usual routine.
4. Dog Daycare is extremely helpful to the owner. It is a guilt free method. You no longer need to worry or rush home to let your pet out to use the bathroom, or walk them for exercise.
5. Dog Daycare is a very easy solution to eliminate separation anxiety or destructive behavior. If a dog is home all day with no mental or physical stimulation they are more apt to get into trouble.